The ECML/PKDD Industry track aims to bring together machine learning practitioners, industry stakeholders and academic communities for exchanging process on developing product-grade software solutions enhanced by machine learning solutions. The idea is to bring together business propositions, problem statements, possible use cases and datasets to explore future synergies in value creation through Machine Learning and Data Mining applications to the real-world.
We solicit submissions of abstracts representing 1+ industrial stakeholder describing designs and/or implementations of one of the following:
1) Full functioning systems for practical tasks in data mining, data analytics, data science, and applied machine learning with demonstrate significant and verifiable business- or real-world impact;
2) Solutions that either solve or advance the understanding of issues related to deploying data science technologies in the real world;
3) Early venture ideas of business propositions/machine learning fueled pipelines and datasets/data collection methods;
The accepted presentations will be limited to a slot of 20 minutes in 1+ session created specifically for this track. Submission must include a title, author names and affiliation, a primary contact and an abstract (up to 500 words).
Submissions should be made via e-mail with the subject [ECML/PKDD 2020 INDUSTRY TRACK SUBMISSION] to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract submission: June 15, 2020
April 30, 2020
- Industry Track Program Announcement: July 03, 2020
However, submissions prior to this submission deadline will be handled on a rolling basis, and a decision or feedback will be provided asap after submission (and in any case no later than the notification date).
Note: If accepted, the participation of any organization in the industry track is subject to a payment of an additional fee of 1500 euros (reductions apply for conference sponsors, see https://ecmlpkdd2020.net/sponsorship/exhibition/).